The Young Researcher's Best Paper Award at ICCA 12
1. Age: Only presenters at The 12th International Conference on Clifford Algebras and Their Applications in Mathematical Physics (ICCA12) whose 30th birthday falls after the ICCA 12 conference (i.e. after 7th Aug. 2020) are eligible. Young researchers interested in the award are recommended to register their birthdate with the organizers.
2. Categories: The award will be given in two principal categories:
(1) pure mathematics
(2) physics and technological applications (including all of robotics, engineering, signal processing, computer science, etc.).
3. Committee: A committee from the group of
- Guest Editors working on Topical Collection for ICCA 12 with the journal Advances in Applied Clifford Algebras (AACA)
- The ICCA12 minisymposium chairs
- The ICCA12 session chairs
decides on the award within one year after the submission deadline of the AACA Topical Collection for ICCA 12.
4. Nominations: Nominations (with a justification) for the award are to be made to the committee of point 3 by the Guest Editors of the ICCA12 Proceedings Topical Collection with AACA ICCA 12, their nomination takes into account the referee reports.
5. Award: The E-i-C of AACA, recognizes the paper receiving the award in print by AACA by promoting the paper prominently both on the journal homepage and in a print issue, and by providing temporary free access to the paper. The award recipient will further receive a book voucher from the publisher, Birkhäuser.